-->

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Plans Change

The shop at Three Wing has gotten backed up with emergent work. (Mainly, they seem to have had an annual on a Navaho blow up on them, in the process dynamiting their schedule.) In any event they have not yet started on N631S's annual. So, I have suggested pushing it off to next week -- and that's been accepted with alacrity and appreciation. I get to fly home on Friday evening and back here on Monday morning. Cool!

The only rub is that right now I have about 48 hours on the oil. A round trip home will add about 4.5 hours more. Skip (Three Wing's maintenance jefe d'oro) says that's no problem but I am not accustomed to running oil that long -- However, I've been flying regularly and the engine seems very happy, so I will accept it.

No comments: